Monday, April 12, 2010

Why did I ger married?

I recently went to the movies to see Tyler Perry’s new film “Why did I get married Too” I am not a Tyler Perry fan at all but I decided that I would watch the first part of the sequel Why did I get married which was collecting dust in the corner of my DVD collection and then go see what the fuss was about. When I got to the movie I decided I would have an open mind while watching the film. The film was actually good and it displayed different couples and the problems they go through. The movie was a little over the top in certain situations but I was worried it would depict African Americans in a bad light but I was definitely happy with how the movie was written. The only thing I didn’t like was the ending. But I would encourage young African Americans to go check the movie out it will have you take a look into your own relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment